Tuesday, January 21, 2014

So Much Going On

I have been lax in my blogging.

More than lax, honestly. I've downright ignored it, with some exceptions.

The fact is, things have been piling up here. Be it The Shadow Over Innsmouth, or starting rehearsals for Golden Boy, I've been feeling nothing but overwhelmed for the last few weeks. Getting sick didn't help. I didn't work out for TWO WEEKS, and, by now, you should all know how much that bothers me.

...And Getting Dollars Back is out there. Hayoth exists. A few people have downloaded tracks, or the whole album. I thank those who have, and who have taken the time to listen. I am feeling the urge to start working in that direction again....

But I also have to fucking get off book for Golden Boy. Somebody asked me if it was just a lot of dialogue, or if I was old. I said it was both. I feel so tired. I figure it's a offshoot of being sick, and the miserably cold weather we've been enduring here in Chi-town, which is understandable, but still...I need some energy.

I've been WAY into Kyuss, lately. Probably because I've been thinking about recording some more tunes, and Hayoth has always had some Kyuss inspiration.


50 Million Year Trip (Downside Up)
by Kyuss

I am drinking
I am rolling (you can't stop me)
I am hiding
I am running (you can't stop me)

But I'll never forget you (anyway)
But I'll never forget you (anyway)
But I'll never forget you (anyway)
But I'll never forget you

I am drinking
I am rolling (you can't stop me)
I am running
I am rolling (you can't stop me)

But I'll never forget you anyway
But I'll never forget you anyway
But I'll never forget you anyway
But I'll never forget you

See our family to realize
As it's running down today
I love the city love the day

No fool for you
In this I am
I'm never gonna run about

No comments:

Post a Comment