Friday, January 13, 2012

Stage Left Theatre 30 For 30 Program

As some of you may know, my "home base" as an actor is Stage Left Theatre, here in Chicago. This season marks Stage Left's 30th year of producing in Chicago. There are very, very few companies in Chicago that can say they've been continuously producing since 1982.

Like every small theatre, Stage Left cannot rely on ticket sales alone to make ends meet. We rely on private and public grants, as well as donations from our patrons. For our 30th anniversary, we've launched an online fundraising program that will last the entire year. Our goal is to raise $30,000 during our 30th season.

That may seem like a lot, but our goal is to reach out to 1,000 of our patrons, and supporters of our Ensemble (yes, I mean friends and family) to donate $30. For many of my readers, and much of my family, coming to Chicago to see one of our shows is not an option, so here is a way to support my work, and my company, from anywhere, for less than what you'd spend for a night out for dinner and a movie.



If you'd like to support Stage Left, and our work, please visit our 30 for 30 website.

No comments:

Post a Comment