Monday, January 9, 2012

Stuck in My Head 1.9.2012 - My New Theme Song.

I've heard this song a million times, but I was listening to a version on a Jimmy Page with the Black Crowes Live CD I found at a used shop yesterday (It's not the same version available on Amazon, apparently it was an earlier internet-only release. It looks like the same tracks, but a different order). Great CD, but this track kicked my ass on the train this morning.

Something about the lyrics really clicked with me. I'm gonna try to learn the riff sometime soon, because I think this has just become my theme song.



Oh Well
Performed by Jimmy Page with The Black Crowes

I cant help about the shape I'm in
I cant sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to

Oh well

Now, when I talked to God I knew he'd understand
He said, stick by my side and Ill be your guiding hand
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to

Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment