Monday, January 11, 2010

Trying to get the engine turned over.

Welcome to Monday, which is pretty much the same as it's always been. Slow, and just a little annoying. My weekend was really busy, and, seriously, I'd just like a moment to breathe.

So, before I even feel a bit of last week off my shoulders, I'm back for another.

This is pretty annoying.

As I walk into the new week, my thought turn to the events of this upcoming year. Trips to be taken, and things to see. Another trip to San Diego and Comic-Con International is already booked, and "the boys" and I are putting ducks in a row. (tickets are bought, a hotel is booked [and has been since August], and the airfare is just waiting for me to get around to it.)

Also need to figure out when to head up to Cleveland for a weekend, before the From Asbury Park to the Promised Land: The Life and Music of Bruce Springsteen exhibit closes at the Hall of Fame. That's just a weekend trip, I think. Maybe even by the end of the month.

CByrd and I are talking about maybe heading to Seattle, as well, and, of course, down to Arizona at some point to see the folks. Taking trips is always a tightrope to walk, Cbyrd gets MUCH more paid time off than I do, and I also like to have some days off I can just use for the hell of it, y'know? For opening of a show, or just because I'm tired.

So, it becomes a balancing act. give a little, take a little, and hopefully everything ends up working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment