Friday, November 4, 2011

I Can't Get Sick, I Can't Get Sick, I Can't Get Sick

I think I have a cold. Not terrible, but it's there. Itchy throat, stuffy head. The nose isn't running yet, but I feel it coming. Man, I hate this time of year, the temperature swings make me particularly vulnerable to a cold.

Ah, well, what can you do?

It's just poor, poor timing. Shows all weekend, some auditions to sit in on Sunday. I do not need to feel crappy. Bear down, and lots of hot beverages, I guess.

In other news, Bus Stop has officially been extended until January 14th, so I'll be playing Virgil twelve more times. It's nice, the show is fun, and the extra money will be really helpful going toward my SDCC trip. It's the first time, in 20 years of doing this, that I've had a show extended. So, that's cool.

As to Comic-Con, damn, they are taking forever to get registration up this year. It's maddening. It's bad enough that they tend to sell a billion tickets at the convention the year prior. I mean, last time I went, in 2010, all of the full weekend tickets with preview night had sold during the 2009 convention. Essentially, it created a situation where, in order to have a "full" convention experience, you had to go every year.

Thankfully, the convention organizers have acknowledged this, and. apparently, taken steps so it won't happen again.

Of course, we don't know that, since registration hasn't re-opened. 

And, now for your audio/video enjoyment, my theme song (or it ought to be):

No comments:

Post a Comment