Sunday, May 20, 2012

So, What Happened Saturday

Well, I played with a live drummer for the first time in, well, forever.
Exciting as hell. I had three tunes mapped out to work on, we only got through two in our three hours in the rehearsal space. So, Morgan Clarke (drums) and Paul Czarnowski (bass) and I went in to try to figure something out.

I really reccommend The Music Garage in Chicago. The hourly rooms are very nice, good equipment, and $6 per hour, per person is, really, very reasonable. Yeah, I'd have like to have my own amp, but they had a nice Marshall combo that did the job for me.

I was pretty happy with what we got done. We recorded the results, as best as possible. I've put the tracks up on soundcloud.

Seeking (Live Drum Demo) by mpjedi2
Monkey Sex (Live Drum Demo) by mpjedi2

Reactions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment