I have come to the decision that there are a number of things I have to get done in the relatively near future;
- Learn my lines for Sound of a Yellow Flower.
- Read the pile of comic books I haven't yet gotten to from the last two weeks.
- Work on some music. I've been putting it off way too long. That drum track is just...sitting there.
- Work on the play script I've had "in process" for the last 6 months.
- Work on the plot for the comic project that I was contacted about.
- Start on the script for Steel City Serenade #2.
Sometimes I'm astounded by how much of a procrastinator I can be. I ENJOY doing all of these things, yet I'll find reasons not to. It's not like working out, which I seem to be able to do every morning. I guess I work better on schedules.
I am really, really excited to work on music again, honestly...So why do I get all "Man, do I have to set this all up?" when I want to work?
It's silly. I need to focus.