Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yup. It's Tuesday.

Have a film audition tonight. Might prove to be interesting.

I have come to the decision that there are a number of things I have to get done in the relatively near future;

  1. Learn my lines for Sound of a Yellow Flower.
  2. Read the pile of comic books I haven't yet gotten to from the last two weeks.
  3. Work on some music. I've been putting it off way too long. That drum track is just...sitting there.
  4. Work on the play script I've had "in process" for the last 6 months.
  5. Work on the plot for the comic project that I was contacted about.
  6. Start on the script for Steel City Serenade #2.

Sometimes I'm astounded by how much of a procrastinator I can be. I ENJOY doing all of these things, yet I'll find reasons not to. It's not like working out, which I seem to be able to do every morning. I guess I work better on schedules.

I am really, really excited to work on music again, honestly...So why do I get all "Man, do I have to set this all up?" when I want to work?

It's silly. I need to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment