Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Friday and I Feel Tapped Out.

I have no idea what to write about.

I suppose I could rail against the injustice of CByrd getting off at 3:00 this afternoon while I'm still here. That, however, is just silly. I mean really. It's not the day before Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve, I'm really kind of boggled about how people seem to always expect a short day before a long weekend.

I mean, it's great, fantastic, that she got off, and it looks like other places do, too. The whatever-the-hell-they-do-that-must-involve-the-stock-market place that's next door to us, apparently did, as well. I know this because I saw their impossibly-beautiful office manager, or whatever, walking home while I was on my way back from Starbucks.

This is something about the place next door that is a source of mystery to me. I fail to see how someplace could be staffed by so many beautiful women, I mean model-like beautiful, without it being a employment requirement. If it is, isn't that harassment, of some sort? Or actionable? I mean, it couldn't just have happened, y'know. Somebody had to work to amass that sort of staff.

Plus, the guys? All fairly normal-looking. A few toads. Somebody's stacking the deck over there.

BTW...Starbucks? Pumpkin Spice Latte is back, baby!

I'm not sure if I'll get third in the Springsteen series up on Monday. I'll try, but The Sound of a Yellow Flower starts tech on Monday, so it's gonna be a busy Holiday weekend for me. We open next Friday, with a preview on Thursday, so get your tickets.

we'll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment