Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday, Monday....

Tired today.

Extra performance of Sun, Stand Thou Still tonight. Industry night.

And I am tired.

This was one of those weekends that doesn't even seem to exist. Rehearsals all day, shows at night, and generally a "gotta run" vibe to the whole thing. Not very relaxing, as you might guess. I was really, really happy to see that, along with having next Monday off work, I'm not scheduled to be ANYWHERE that day. Which is great, I'm dying to work on some music.

Generally speaking, after a period of about a year where I had very little going on, theatre-wise, I've suddenly found myself up to my ears in work. Totally committed, probably over-committed. Completely one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" things. I've been really upset about my lack of work, so, when opportunities present themselves, I want to grab them and run. that puts me in this situation, where I've probably said yes to a few too many things.

When it rains, it pours. I can't complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment